Blog 2 - Reflection on Syllabus

                                           Blog #2 - Reflection on Syllabus


After going through the course syllabus for AICE media studies, there are aa few aspects of the couse that I feel anxious, exited, and curious about. There are also some goals and things I hope to gain from this course, so in this blog, I will be reflecting on the syllabus!


Three aspects of the course I am exited for:

 -Mise-en-scene

The syllabus states Mise-en-Scene is a technical element that should be studied for the course. Mise-en-scene is production design, which entails costume design, lighting, set, makeup, and such. I am exited to study this aspect of the course, because I like to practice the performing arts, it is related closely.


 -Editing

Throughout the course we will be learning editing skills through different applications and workshops. This entails the transitions of different sounds and imagery. This is a skill I look foward to learning to carry with me throught not just the rest of my high school carrer, but my college carrer and even adult carrer as well.


 -Progress Tracking

For each assignment and blog, we will be closely tracking progress and things we learn. Throughout the course, and by the end of it, I will be able to see not just how I have improved, but even what aspects I may still need some work in. 


Three aspects i'm nervous about:

 -I am nervous about language in media, this is something i had never heard of untill this class. I will need to study more on it.

 -I am a bit anxious about all of the photos and/or videos that will need to be taken for this course. It is tedious at times, and can maybe be a bit stressul.

 -I am most nervous about the final product, I hope to aquire as much knowledge as i can before then, because I have absolutely no preliminary knowledge.


By the end of this course, I hope to have learned how to better work different apllications and have more knowledge on what goes into a variety of media products. I want my skills on edditing and conveying my personal belifs the proper way through media to improve. By the end I hope I can reach my target audience properly through the different aspects of Media Studies. Overall, I am most exited for this course, and the final product.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Design - Anatomy of a Magazine

Preliminary Task