Blog # 3 - All about me !!

 

As said before, my name is Max, and I am currently in the 10th grade as a cambridge student. I chose to take this course with the intention of expanding my knowledge on media studies, and how I can incorporate it into my sucess. 

         As for my future, I want to be a performer. Performing is the best way I know how to convey emotion, and it makes me happy. I want to sing, act, and dance as a professional; I want to connect with people, using the tools and gifts I was blessed with, my talents. 

        For academic and personal plans, overall right now I am working on becoming the best version of myself; I can only hope my work reflects that. By the end of this year, I want to achieve at least a 3.8 GPA (weighted), and have collected a minimum of 25 community service hours. I plan to work out 3-4x a week, eat and reach a better understanding of myself and the world around me. I also want to put work into practicing my time management skills. 

        My favorite classes at the moment are Musical Theatre, phycology, and Pre-Calculus; I like subjects that challange me mentally. I’m working to keep good grades to hopefully be able to get a scholarship, and be able to provide myself a good education later on as well. My favorite hobbies include dancing, hanging out with my friends, stretching, and cooking.

   Thanks for readibg all about me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Design - Anatomy of a Magazine

Preliminary Task